- If I place my order today when does it ship?
With the significant volume of orders received daily, we strive to have all orders processed within 2-12 business days of purchase date. This time frame includes the necessary time needed to verify orders prior to being shipped to ensure accurate processing. Depending on what type of shipping you selected your time to receive the order will vary. Actual Shipping times also will depend on where you are located.
- If you pick standard shipping - typically orders will ship within 5-12 (business days) Once Shipped takes 5-10 days to deliver.
- If you pick priority shipping they will ship within 2-3 (business days) and delivery takes 3-7 days.
- If you pick expedited shipping those will ship within 24-48 hours (business days) and shipping takes 3-5 days to deliver.
Below is an estimated timeframe for standard shipping once your item has shipped. This doesn't include processing times.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- All estimated/typical delivery times are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
5-10 Business Days
5-15 Business Days
5-15 Business Days
5-15 Business Days
7-20 Business Days
*** Note: above times excludes processing time
If you have any issues receiving the order feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I cancel or change my order?
Unfortunately, due to our orders processing daily, we are unable to make changes to orders once they have been placed. If you put an invalid mailing address, your order will ship to that address + be returned to the warehouse. A new shipment will have to be generated + an additional shipping charges will apply.
3. How do I get an exchange or refund?
Please Refer to our Refund & Exchange Guidelines:
- Any items(s) purchased online that you don't love may be exchanged or returned.
- Merchandise returns within 30 days of purchase will be refunded to the original form of payment.
- Merchandise returned after 30 days may be exchanged or refunded in the form of a merchandise credit.
- Original shipping and handling fees are non refundable.
- Offers are subject to adjustments due to returns, cancellations, and exchanges.
All exchanges must be mailed back to our exchange warehouse address listed below. If you’re within your first 30 days you can return the items to the address listed below.
11614 S. Worthington Ct.
Sandy, UT 84092
4. Will I be charged sales tax?
Current law requires us to collect sales or other applicable taxes based on the order’s “shipped to” address. Cariad Kolme follows the guidelines for each state as they pertain to your order. Taxes will be displayed during the checkout process as an estimate, and is labeled accordingly.
5. What types of payments method do you accept?
We accept the following forms of payment for online transactions: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, and Paypal.
6. I have a questions regarding my order. Who should I contact?
If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact our Customer Care team is also available to help you. Contact us email@example.com , or call Monday through Friday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (MST) at (801) 915-2526
7. Will my lockets come with floating charms inside the locket?
No - the reason for this is the charms are stainless steel and floating around they will break your locket in transit. You will need to assemble them following instructions below.
8. Are the lockets real silver?
We carry a variety of lockets from Stainless Steel and Gold overlay.
Shipping & Delivery
- Having problems or can't find my tracking?
While we do offer worldwide shipping, we only provide tracking for these countries: USA, AU, CA. If after 14 days from date of purchase and you still haven't received email confirmation you may request a tracking number if needed for the selected countries.
If you have any questions please reach out to info@CariadKolme.com and we can do our best to help you.
It may take a few days following order shipment before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information has not appeared on the courier's website, please try again later.
2. What could delay my order?
During periods of increased demand, including holidays or new product launches, you may experience a delay in the shipment of your order. We strive to ship available items within 2-10 business days of order submission. Please allow additional time for shipping, based on your preferred selected shipping method. Standard free shipping allow for 3-6 weeks for delivery and expedited is 3-14 business days depending on method chosen at checkout.
- Where is your Jewelry Manufactured?
CariadKolme manufactures jewelry in the United States + Asia. They are crafted for quality and assurance that when you receive them you will love and enjoy them for years to come.
- How do I care for my lockets
Handle with care: The glass on your Lockets is fragile + can break. Handle with grace + caution.
Avoid water: Always remove your jewelry before entering water. Lockets are not waterproof.
Polish: Our jewelry is made with real metals + will naturally tarnish with time. To keep it looking as good as new, gently rub all pieces with dry polishing cloth in a circular motion until shine is restored. To polish your CORE sterling silver jewelry pieces, use a sterling silver polishing cloth.
Remove: Take off your jewelry when using harsh chemicals, applying beauty products or perfume and avoid extreme heat or cold.
2. How do I put my charms and crystals in the lockets?
Very easily done, simply open the locket at a 45 degree angle slot on the right side. They stay together by small magnet. Do not force or pry it open. It will easily open on the side look for little slot. Set it on a flat service on a towel or soft cloth to avoid scratching it. Then slip the items in there one at a time and in whatever order you wish. These are custom floating lockets so no one locket is alike nor do the charms and crystals stay in position. They do float around as you walk and move. That is the whole idea behind these awesome lockets.
3. What happens if I break the glass in my locket?
These are breakable as it is real glass. You can't force, slam or drop your locket they may break. If this should happen within your first 30 days we are happy to replace the locket for a nominal fee of $7 to pay for shipping and handling. If it is after the 30 days you can purchase a empty locket no charms.
4. Why do my lockets come with the charms out of the locket?
These are custom floating lockets so no one locket is alike nor do the charms and crystals stay in position. The charms are stainless steel and if we assembled them in transit they would surely arrive broken. They do float around as you walk and move. That is the whole idea behind these awesome floating charm lockets.
5. How do I get my charms into Bangle Bracelets?
Bangle bracelets are a great addition to our Lockets and are very easy to add the charms and crystals. Simply twist the top off as it is a screw on top. Then add your charms, crystals as you wish and then twist it back on.
- How long will it take for my order to ship?
Since we print all our custom clothing to order, and want to ensure that you receive the best quality possible, printing times can vary based on the current order volume. At this time most orders are shipping out between 5-14 business days from the date of the order.
You will receive a shipping confirmation email at the address you provided which will contain either tracking information. USPS domestic usually takes 3-10 business days.
If you have any issues receiving the order feel free to email us at info@CariadKolme.com
2. How long will it take for my order to ship?
Since we print shirts to order, and want to ensure that you receive the best quality possible, printing times can vary based on the current order volume. At this time most orders are shipping out between 5-14 business days from the date of the order.
3. Are the Leggings true to size?
They are true to US sizing charts. If in doubt go once size bigger then you normally would wear to assure a good fit.
4. Can your leggings be worn for working out?
Absolutely! Our leggings are designed to be stretchy and flexible enough for all activities, including workouts.